In our efforts to ensure your safety, as you come for your appointment you will notice several changes to our office procedures.
- Beginning Monday April 27, we will resume reaching out to you to schedule appointments for our active treatment patients.
- Once scheduled, when you arrive to our office, only the patient will be allowed to enter the building. If the patient is a minor,one parent will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Each patient will be asked to answer a brief health questionnaire and anyone entering the office will have their temperature checked before their appointment.
- We are asking all patients to brush before their appointment.
- We will honor the 6 foot social distancing rule and ask that you maintain a 6 foot distance or more with others while in the office.
- Everyone entering the office will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a face mask while in the office.
- These and other safety instructions will also be provided at the time of scheduling. Rest assured that our doctors and team members are fully trained on all infection control procedures and will be using the proper Personal Protection Equipment available. So please don&rsquot be alarmed if we look a little different as we take care of you.